Spey clave

torstai 28. lokakuuta 2010

The project is on.

I dont really know why I even started this shit today.I´m not in the mood right now but I´m now in that stage that I can´t give up,not right now,at least if I´m gonna sleep in my bed tonight,the kitchen,the living room looks like.....I dont know,Guess I´ll just show you some photos and then go back to try not finish but at least get some organization on this case.

Let´s start with the living room



And more




From the living room to the kitchen....



And finally to the bedroom.....Oh god...why did i started this today..



Not just shit,even something funny hapend,I found an old box with my very first pikeflies,guess I have to sort it out too sometime.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Huhhuh on sulla kyllä vapoja. Mikäs on nyt sitten tarkka lukumäärä? :D

    -allu

    VastaaPoista
  2. En ihan tarkkaan tiedä kaiken kaikkiaan varmaan joku ehkä parikymmentä,osa on mökillä.
    Suurin osa on ihan halpisvapoja mitä on vaan jäännyt käteen sieltä sun täältä.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hei Djuza! I see some really nice colors in your old flies box. :D.

    VastaaPoista