Spey clave

tiistai 31. toukokuuta 2011

Preparing with tubes.

Things have turned a little bit upside down here lately,for not so long ago I was a sworn natural material tyer who tied my flys on hooks and now it´s syntethics on tube.
Once again these were inspirated by Niklaus Bauers flies.
I have to say that I really have a strong trust in these,even if they are syntethics.
Surely I will tie also naturals when I find a pattern I like,most of all I want to tie versatile using different materials.

Anyway I have also slowly but surely decided to start tie more tubes started few days ago and Tomorrow I will travel to Lovisa to test these flies.
Hopefully my rib will not be worse,it´s almost okay now.



The forecast is bad,really bad for fishing: 21-28 degrees with sunshine,3-6 m/s wind but I just have to lay out my lines after a weeks rest with my rib.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Very nice flies, Djuza! Your tying skills improve with every post.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you Stefaan,Still far from your level,but yes,I´m very satisfied with these.
    Have found out that it´s all about the mood/inspiration.

    VastaaPoista