Spey clave

tiistai 20. syyskuuta 2016

Fly tying

Have been so excited lately when fishing has been so good and excitement have also spread out over my fly tying which I think is pretty normal.
Got me a awesome package from http://www.jerkbaitmania.co.uk/ filled with some goodies and of course I wanted to tie up something.




I have tied with the traditional "Pike Skinz" fibre before but like always,when you get your hands on some new packages you just have to......
Here's something I came up with.




All in one portrait.

Fished with these tubes last weekend with good results.They get a awesome action with a conehead in front.

What I'm really excited about is the new "Bucktail blend" (not sure if it's official name) a synthetic fiber which is pretty cool to tie in with bucktail,gives a lot of movement and volume,got a lot of it in different colors so I will surely do some experiments this fall.

Here's one fly were I used it to add some size and volume on it,also added a wiggle tail on this so it measure +12 inch and I really have high hopes on this.


It's articulated.
Rear hook on a Varivas Big mouth 5/0 and front hook on a Sakuma 545 5/0
4 bunches of bucktail + blends
Flash
Jumbo slim Wiggle tail

That's all for now,hopefully this week will end quick enough,I'm burning for going out swing these flies for all big mam's out there.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti