All my flies I have tied lately has been meant to be easy to cast (from a floating tube),big profile and to could be used in super shallow water so as all of us know it has had to handle of some kind of compromise and I have tried different solutions and I honestly think I have been successful with most of mine experiments,only one total disaster.
This was the basic from were I started to think the best solution for me and here is some different testing both in dry and wet look.
This one has been good,at least one fish everytime.
There might be some flies more that I don´t remember but I also tried some baitfish pattern.
And finally my latest two flies in which I have big expectations.Inspired from Simon graham Muskie series.
Next weekend will be a two day session and so far the forecasts have been gently so I´m living in a hope to get something to report to you.