Spey clave

sunnuntai 13. marraskuuta 2011

More planning

First of all,Congratulations to all fathers on fathers day (not sure if you celebrate it in other countries).I was at work this morning for a couple of hours (flagging) but after some rest I started to pack and put all stuff together but very soon I got tired to do it so pretty soon I started to plan my tying corner to my new home. still a bit over two weeks to D-day. Anyway I found a perfect tying table and a chair to it on internet BUT.....It´s veeeeeery expensive and I´ll just have to convince myself that it´s worth it,not that I couldn´t afford it if it was just that table but I´ll have bought new almost every furniture so I still have to think about it. And after spending some hours at internet I decided to check out my dealers tying assortment and was very happy to find that Partridge CS86X Universal predator hooks has arrived to Finland,ordered immediately me 5 packets of them both 4/0 and 6/0 size,have heard some praise.... Also ordered me some different tying material just in case :).Very often all those most popular tying materials are sold out in winter time,I´m not the only one who tries to tie the winter away :). I have been very active with packing today and it look more likely that I will make one pike session in a couple of weeks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti