Spey clave

sunnuntai 26. lokakuuta 2014

Blanking before Blekinge.

while writing this there's a heavy wind blowing outside but at least not so freezy like last weekend I was out fishing/blanking.
Felt very strange I had to stop fishing in middle of the day when my fishing area slowly got an ice blanket on itself.


Really hope that this is temporary,not wanna end my season in Finland yet.It was cold right from the morning and went not much warmer during the day.Water level was low,no wind and sunshine played a part in blanking I think.






Well....as my friend said years ago,a trip is as good as the food you bring with you and this time I had some goulash soup which really tasted heavenly in this cold weather.


Would have taste good to land some mommas before next weekends fishing event in southern Sweden.
This weekend was dedicated to some other things than fishing but hoping to get at least one go before the trip but anyway,still gearing up for this event.


You can read more about the event from  https://www.facebook.com/jacksonkayakfishingopen?fref=ts

Or from   http://www.pikestrikesweden.com/kayak.php?category=kayak

I'm really looking forward to this,will be fun to meet other kayak anglers and test different kayaks.
Most of all I'm waiting to get a ride with Jackson new yak "Kraken"
This week will be much preparing for the event,will try to release an update before the trip so stay tuned.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti