Spey clave

keskiviikko 25. kesäkuuta 2014

Fly tying.

I have been very lazy tying new flies lately,or lazy is wrong to say but just haven't felt for it so mostly replacements have been tied lately except for some XL-sized poppers which I also made a tutorial of which you find on my youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibn-5YSEExo
Here's some ready made and tested too.



Funny to fish with except cast them,it's a shitty job.

Some new flies inspired from Niklaus Bauers Articulated pike has been tied too and have to say that even if they are big they are easy to cast,still no hits on them but had in mind that next weekend they will be more fished with so,we will see.



And of course some traditional ones too.




I have been a bit confused in my tying because I simply would like some new challenge instead of these three latest shown here,watching this ---> https://www.youtube.com/user/kanalgratisdotse  will usually help me to find my lost inspiration.
Due to that Articulated pike I have also started to tie something on hooks again and due to my...not so good lately fishing I have also downsized some flies a bit but man it feels hard to tie "normal sized" pikeflies in 15-20 cm:s even if I know they work just as fine as the bigger ones too


 And finally a totally new thing for me which is still not even tested,a small 12 cm baitfish pattern that is tied on a Gamakatsu 5/0 offset hook just for fishing among all reed were the pikes seem to have sit lately.


On the forthcoming Saturday I'm gonna go out with my Italian friend who like to test most of my whimsy stuff  and now when we have the whole day time to fish I'm living in a hope all of my untested flies will see some water (and pikes) too...(vink,vink Pietro...)

1 kommentti: