Spey clave

keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2012

Getting ready to rock.

We live exciting times right now,THREE !!!!!! fuckin nights to go.I can hardly wait.Had some boat maintenance many days in row now and tomorrow it should finally be ready. Spark plugs,oils,some adjustments and finally new support wheels on my trailer was on todays list.
And believe me or not but I am a gentleman,don´t laugh,I really am,I washed my boat so that I don´t have to feel ashamed when I´ll ask some big mam to visit inside of it.
Oh fuckin yes,expectations are skyhigh at the moment,should really calm down now but it´s too hard.Wanna get rid of that monkey sitting on my back. Lines are ready,reels are ready,rods are ready,clothes are ready.Almost everything is ready,I could tie some flies more... And you,master of forecast...DON`T MESS WITH ME NOW :)Still lookin good...

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tight lines!! Great lookin boat btw! when do we go fishin together :) ?
    -Pietro

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Pietro,what about next weekend 5/5 ??? If you dare after my last weeks disaster :)))

    VastaaPoista