Spey clave

torstai 28. syyskuuta 2017

Weekend fishing Sept 16-17 and 24.Sept 2017

The reason why I put these two weekends together is that there wasn't too much action on any trip,about 25 pikes and ONE perch landed in about 40 hours is far less than what I'm used to catch this time of year.
Think the biggest reason has been very,very murky water,barely could not see the blade of your paddle so max 40 cm visibility was what I had to deal with.
Low visibility has been caused by strong winds and rains and also rotten water vegetation.
Anyway,think it's time to let this water rest for a while and travel for some clear water and actually I have a new place in mind which will be fished next Saturday.
Nothing extra ordinary to mention so will just add some pics from my two latest trips.








When fishing is slow I have noticed that I pay more attention to all kinda surroundings,Sometimes they are stunning,so stunning I forget to fish and just think how lucky I am to be able to be out here.







10 kommenttia:

  1. Nice blog

    Fishing Equipment

    http://casaibrahim.com/

    VastaaPoista
  2. I hope you are still fishing and will post more pictures and articles!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very classical fly fishing!!! I am very glad I can see that from your blog, thank you so much!


    shaddockfishing

    VastaaPoista
  4. nice http://piketeaser.blogspot.com/2017/09/weekend-fishing-sept-16-17-and-24sept.html

    VastaaPoista
  5. In case your children has a past time of fishing and that he wants to get involved in offshore fishingevent then there is method to obtain best children’s fishing rod with which he or she can experience their activity carefully. You can aquire fishing pole for the little one according to his age group, weight and height. You will find distinct rods on web-based marketplace such as best fishing pole for 3 years old, 8 years old and many others. To learn more in relation to best fishing rods for kids, you are able to click the link https://delpertor.shutterfly.com/21 as well as check out on their web pages.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Lake Ontario Fishing Charters

    VastaaPoista
  7. I loved your article!! It has given me plenty to think about moving forward on my social media journey!
    PUBG PC Crack

    VastaaPoista