Don't wanna disturb them so decided to stay at home this weekend and set my sights to next weekend and hoping the spawning is over
Anyway...of course there was some things that was need to be done,and while I was sorting out my flies I noticed that so many flies that has worked so well had collapsed and looked more like a nail than a airy soft fly with big volume as they were tied to some time ago.
That's when I remember a tip I got from the GoExpo fair earlier in the spring.
Instead than to tie new flies I refreshed some old favorites.
In the original tip I was told to use UV-varnish but had not in stock so I decided to carefully use some super glue instead.
A very simple trick,just bend the bucktail collar over and carefully add a tiny little drop of super glue on the inside of the collar,let it dry and Voilá,you got fly good as new with a big nice profile.
|Turn the collar over|
|Add some glue on inside of the collar.|
|Let it dry|
Got a small video clip from last time...