Spey clave

perjantai 21. maaliskuuta 2014

Where are you Spring ?

As some of you know my Spring officially starts from GoExpo fair in Helsinki but this year has been very special in so many ways like fishing 1:st January and then BAM,extremely cold period in two and a half months and then suddenly temps up to +8 degrees,people cruising around with their cabriolets ETC,ETC...

A part of me said that yes,soon I can go fishing and the more skeptical part of me told that don't be too excited because every year there will be one heavy snowfall before the "final" Spring,so even this year.
This year has been a bit different then usual there has been many "last" heavy snowfalls and cold,like two last days for example.
Yesterday my car thermometer showed pretty cold numbers,-13.5 degrees.Only thing that said that it's not winter was lack of snow which was quickly fixed last night,from nothing to 10 cm:s snow in couple of hours.
Today my car thermometer showed +3.5 degrees and now writing this there's not much snow left so once again my hopes growing bigger and bigger that NOW it starts.



You can't be sure of anything  nowadays.
Have been quiet busy with customer ties lately so haven't had time to tie too many flies for my own use but at least some new ones like these two topwater flies,have watch videos of popper fishing but I'm not a big fan of popper flies so I tied some different style for my own use,will be tested this season.



As you can see on the Orange fly I have been lucky to get my hands on some dyed grizzly capes from bluedotmediashop.dk,the shop from were I buy most of my materials nowadays.



Wish I had more time to end up all orders so I could focus on my front engine installation because once again I have plans to start my piking season in two weeks with a pre spawning trip before there will be couple of seatrout trips.


When you see these kind of flies dropping from my vice it usually means that a trip to Langinkoski,Kymi river is just around the corner and yes ,so even this time,DH-rods,lines,tippets and big #9-11 reels is ready for action which will be forthcoming Sunday,almost a month earlier than last year.


catch you up later with a rapport,hopefully with some fishes too.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti