Spey clave

torstai 26. helmikuuta 2015

Close to season opener.

Slowly but surely spring rolling into us here in Finland and next Sunday I have in plans to get a small season opener done,just a small because I'm going for seatrout which I use to do once or max twice a year.
Weekend March 6-8 I will be at GoExpo outdoor fair in Helsinki and weekend after that I hope.....I really,really hope to be able to go out with  my kayak for some pikefishing,goosh I have waited for that moment.
Anyway,next Sunday is all about seatrout...or actually about lay out some line in open water but to make that funnier I want to feel that I'm able to catch something and that' why I have tied some flies for this moment and even if I don't have a clue about seatrout flies I do have a feeling these could work.






I relly hope to catch some because my last seatrout with fly is from 2011 or 12...can't remember but it was a tiny little fish measured to 39 cm.

On top of all I even made a video of these flies even if I don't know will they even work =D


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGeVWOVx5n8


Still tying some smaller pikeflies too even if I got enough of them.Tying is so fun at the moment that I just can't stop.










As you can see there are some Baitfish pattern tied too,tied of a material called Pike Skinz from
http://www.jerkbaitmania.co.uk Nice synthetics which will get a go as soon as I get out with my yak.

Almost forgot...I made a video of that baitfishpattern too


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZ0gVAQHlU

Gonna try to make more videos now when I'm finally learning more to work with IMovie on my McBook.
Got some cool tying projects going on so stay tuned :)


2 kommenttia: