Spey clave

maanantai 19. tammikuuta 2015

Tying updates.

Cold,snow and ice seems to be the name of the game at the moment.
We had a warmer period here when my thoughts run into some fishing just to noticed that we are facing a freezy period for the next week with temps -5 to -15 degrees so actually there's not much I can do at the moment.
Of course there have been some tying,not that I'm in need of flies,tied just for fun,working on a new model but don't wanna tie too many of it before some tests,and I don't mean bath tube tests.

One interesting thing that I have done is building of couple of new fly lines of running lines and shooting heads.
A friend of mine has usually built them for me but now I have built some of my own too so got more options to try out now,Nice to do some experiments on his era too.
Have also done some small things on my kayak so pretty much ready for season 2015,it really hurts to see photos from some friends from Sweden and GB where they got open waters,loosing my patience here.

My latest ties have been on tube again,just because of change,still gonna tie some small (10 cm) flies on hook.









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti