Spey clave

sunnuntai 3. marraskuuta 2013

1-3 November in western Finland.

Even if my trip was just one day long because of some flu and fever not to mention I still need to take it easy after my stroke I had a very nice weekend fishing in Kemiö with Espoon perhokalastajat.
Fishing was kinda challenging because of the murky water.With murky I mean really murky,you couldn't see the blade of the paddle in that water so it mean you could see only about 30-40 cm in the water,still managed to land some fishes and dropped a couple too.




Even with murky water there was a lot of fishable places,I could have spend a week there fishing with no problem.



Also it was nice to see other guys flies and all different tying styles,got me a lot of new ideas and some tube solutions too.Looks like it's gonna be a lot of time to spend in front of the vice tying some smaller flies of synthetics.
Very nice to sit around the table,having a couple of beers and tying flies together.



My own creation.



Now it's a week to wait before a trip to Hanko chasing silver flanks on Saturday,need some flies to be tied before that too,so now I need to get back behind the vice.





3 kommenttia:

  1. Hí Johan, enjoy your travel.
    I like the first picture. It´s OK (pike+fly)
    Greetings

    VastaaPoista
  2. hei johan arvelin kysästä pistätkö pahaksesi jos lisään sinun blogisi tuonne omien "siistien blogien" listaan omassa blogissani? oon jo tässä jonkin aikaa seuraillut tätä sinun blogiasi, hyvää kamaa.
    -Mikko

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Moi Mikko.Ensiksi kiiitoksia kehuista,on aina mukavaa saada palautetta,totta kai voit lisätä tän listallesi,olen itsekin meinannut sulta kysyä samaa,noi sun uskomattoman upeat uistimet ansaitsee saada kaiken mahdollisen huomion + iso käsi vielä noista ohjeista mitä olet lisäillyt

      Poista