Spey clave

maanantai 29. marraskuuta 2010

Complaints,complaints.

One thing I cant explain is how much I hate winter.There is fuckin -19 degrees outside and I work 8-18 hours out in the streets plowing snow,sanding the sidewalks,pickin papers and empty bottles from the yards and of course freezing my balls of me.

And....its going to take about 4-5 months before I can go fishing again,FOUR TO FIVE MONTHS!!!!!God damn it,I HATE WINTER !!!
Thank god I use to build jerkbaits and other lures not to forget tying flies in wintertime,I mean I would probably go insane if I had to sit on my couch with my flyrod in my hand and just wait for the spring to come.

I´m not in the right mood right now to write about my season summary part III because I´m so pissed off with these freezing weather conditions right now so I will just show you some flies that I tied this week.






I hope that tomorrow will be a better day :)

4 kommenttia:

  1. I hear you brother! sweet fluff by the way!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice flies, Djuza. I see you got that twister working also. And if you want to forget the winter, just keep tying, for me that is the best way to get my mind clear.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh yeah! I really know what you mean Djuza!! By the way I ordered a Eumer fly tying kit so I know what I will do during the next coming months. and I might need some of your advice as I know you've been already using their materials for a while. :D

    I'll have one beer for you both, and by the way I will be in Pelkosenniemi visiting my wife's family for Christmas.

    Cheers!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I share your feelings, bro. The sea is frozen, and today my boat went to got it's engine maintenanced. So it's really off-season... There's still a slight chance, that Kopparnäs is still open to go and cast some fly for seatrout. Have to check it out on weekend... Otherwise it's time to start packing flyboxes with new ones and looking for new gear :)

    VastaaPoista